Get your MT Medical Marijuana Card

First, you need a recommendation from your doctor. If you don't have a doctor, give us a call and will be happy to give you a referral to a local doctor. The doctor will need to see any medical records you have that document your condition. See below for a list of qualifying conditions.

Once you have a recommendation, bring it in and we will help you complete your paperwork. We will need to make a copy of your driver's license to include with your new patient application. Once complete, we will send your application packet to the state and pay your application fee.

Already Have Your Card? Register Canna Montana as your Provider

We have add/change request forms available at our office. Stop in during regular business hours and we will help you fill one out. It takes less than 5 minutes! We will even mail it to the state for you. Once you get your card in the mail, bring it in and we will hook you up.

MT Medical Marijuana Program FAQs

Qualifying Conditions:

Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV, or acquired immune deficiency syndrome when the condition or disease results in symptoms that seriously and adversely affect the patient's health status

Multiple sclerosis

Crohn's disease

Painful peripheral neuropathy,
a central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic, painful spasticity or muscle spasms

Posttraumatic stress disorder

Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome

Severe Chronic Pain
that is persistent pain of severe intensity that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient's treating physician

Intractable nausea or vomiting

Epilepsy or an intractable seizure disorder

Admittance into hospice care
in accordance with rules adopted by the department

Back to top...

(406) 599 - 2079

Copyright 2017 by Canna Montana
618 W Griffin, Suite G
Bozeman, MT